Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mavericks won't sync calendar with Exchange server

I use a Microsoft exchange server at work for my email, calendard, and contacts. I primarily enter information from my work computer (originally 10.6, recently upgraded to 10.8) or my iPhone or iPad (latest iOS 7). These all sync fine. I also occasionally view and modify my calendar at home with an iMac or a Mac mini, which until recently were running 10.6 and 10.7 respectively. Everything has worked flawlessly for several years.

When I updated my home computers to 10.9, mail and contacts continued to work fine, but calendars stopped syncing. Old events show up, but new events did not. If I add an event on the 10.9 computers, it shows up everywhere else, but if I then delete it from another place, it doesn't clear from the 10.9 computers. I tried to delting the account and adding it, but that made *all* calendar entries go away.

Googling around, this looks like a pretty common problem, but I have yet to see a fix. At this point, it's just a nuisance, but we're about to go to Mavericks at work, and if my calendar stops working, it's a real disaster.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Posted on Mar 27, 2014 5:56 PM

2 replies

Apr 9, 2014 4:06 PM in response to ejpre

I have a similar problem. When I add Exchange (Office365) account to Calendar, all the events are listed, but I can not creat a new event or edit existing ones. I get the messge "Calendar can not save the event "XXX" on the Exchange Server". I can only ignore the error...

I have tried to delete the account, add it again... and any possible combination with no luck.

Does anybody has an answer or solution to this issue?

REgards,

Mavericks won't sync calendar with Exchange server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.