3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2014 7:08 PM by bobseufert
Cindyloo88 Level 1 (0 points)

I have a lot of photos (>1000) on my iPad and I have been putting them all into different albums by selecting each photo one by one. I was wondering if there was a way I could check if I skipped any photos, like if there are any photos that are not in any album?

Thank you!

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1
  • bobseufert Level 6 (12,022 points)

None that I know of short of counting them. You didn't say why but if the reason is so you can delete them from camera roll don't. If you delete them from camera roll they will delete in the album and the photo is lost.

• Cindyloo88 Level 1 (0 points)

I know ipad albums are more like tagging photos rather than putting them in folders. I just have a nagging feeling I missed some pics and I have too many to try to go figure out one by one. I don't look at my photos from the camera roll, only from albums I tagged just because I imported photos from different sources and the dates and order is really messed up. I just want to know that I am viewing all the photos from like this vacation or that event and there's none I missed that are only in the camera roll.

• bobseufert Level 6 (12,022 points)

Unfortunately there's no way I know of to know if a photo from camera roll is in a album. I just wanted to make sure you didn't lose any photos. Did you know you can move the photos in a album you created ? Maybe that would help in spotting if you missed one.