Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly, appointments made on the mac do not show up on the iPhone in iCal

Is it because of the recent switch to IOS 7.1? Calendar items used to sync well. But this mac is new, so I could be wrong. It's possible the initial sync went well & not after. But how can I get things to show up on my iphone? (appointments made on the mac)!? (Macbook Pro uses Maverick, if that is relevant).

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 27, 2014 8:34 PM

1 reply

Apr 6, 2014 5:28 AM in response to nat88888888

I was having this problem. I got the Mac (with Maverick) to sync to the iphone with a bit of a fluke. ICal now only syncs with icloud so I made sure icloud was on, on my phone and then through Calendar Preferences, enabled my Mac to iclound with my apple account and they linked up. Unfortunately, Birthdays that I've have on the cal for a while (all day) now come up twice on my iphone but only once on my Mac. Anyways, at least they are now synced and the frustrations levels with apple have subsided a little. Hope that helps.

Suddenly, appointments made on the mac do not show up on the iPhone in iCal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.