Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my account with iTunes reason being I am being charged more than I have used and would like a read out of these charges because they are too high.

I want to cancell my iTunes account because the amount getting charged to my account is too much and does not tie

up with what I have worked out and write down.

iPad, Mini apad

Posted on Mar 27, 2014 10:07 PM

1 reply

Mar 28, 2014 12:17 AM in response to Sheilafromnsw

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

You can view your account's purchase history via your computer's iTunes : if you log into your account on your computer's iTunes via the Store > View Account menu option, you should then see a Purchase History section with a 'see all' link to the right of it. Click on that and you should then see a list of your purchases.

You can't 'cancel' or delete an account, all you can do is remove your personal info from it and stop using it - any content that you bought/downloaded with it will remain tied to the account.

You may also want to check if you have any auto-renewing subscriptions and stop them if you do : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4098

I want to cancel my account with iTunes reason being I am being charged more than I have used and would like a read out of these charges because they are too high.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.