Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I pay for itunes items?

Hi,

dumb q I know... but...

How do I pay for rental movies?

I can mark the one I wnat to watch by adding it to my wishlist, but from there I can't work out how to say I want o check-out and pay for it, so I can watch it etc?

Any advice appreciated.... I am sure it is a simple answer but cannot work it out...

many thanks... Ledaburt

NB; I am already set up with an account and have worked this out b4 as have previoulsy purchased, but today cannot work out what the links are....

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 3:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 4:52 AM

You can buy items on your wishlist by clicking on their actual prices (not the downward pointing arrow next to the price) - so you can only buy items individually, one at a time. There used to be 'buy all' button on the wishlist screen but that has been removed (possibly because people were accidentally clicking on it).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2014 4:52 AM in response to Ledabert

You can buy items on your wishlist by clicking on their actual prices (not the downward pointing arrow next to the price) - so you can only buy items individually, one at a time. There used to be 'buy all' button on the wishlist screen but that has been removed (possibly because people were accidentally clicking on it).

How do I pay for itunes items?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.