Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone problems

First of all I want to say I have an iPad 4th generation with ios 6.1, iPhone 5 with ios 6.1.4, and an iPod classic which I am very happy with. After updating my iPhone 4S to ios 7 is has givin me nothing but problems. At first the push notifications didn't work. After sometime I was able to trouble shoot this and fix it. The ring time volume has considerable dropped with no fixes listed online that would solve my problem. I was able to trouble shoot this with apple with no good results. After updating to 7.1 nothing has changed. The home button is considerable less responsive but before the update it was perfectly fine on ios 6. It is a 32GB iPhone 4S which is rendered useless because I cannot hear it. I decided to give Apple one last shot with their phones and I bought a 64GB 5S. After about 3 weeks I have had the phone in for service 2 times already for connection issues and it has already been replaced 1 time for a new one. Has anyone had the same bad luck as me with the iPhones with ios 7. Ios 6 works so great but anything ios7 touches is rendered with problems.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 5:39 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.