Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store, iBooks not working

My wife and I have been using her Apple ID to make purchases. She recently changed her Apple ID password. Now, iBooks won't open and I cannot update or download apps. When I go Settings, looking for a way to update this data, Settings locks up. I have to close out Settings to get back in. How can I fix this?

Also, in Mail, I used to open the link in Safari by touching it. This no longer works. Again, how can I fix this?

iPad 2, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 7:16 AM

Have you tried restarting or resetting your iPad?

Restart: Press On/Off button until the Slide to Power Off slider appears, select Slide to Power Off and, after It shuts down, press the On/Off button until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Press the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10 seconds).

No data will be lost.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2014 7:16 AM in response to Bill_0816

Have you tried restarting or resetting your iPad?

Restart: Press On/Off button until the Slide to Power Off slider appears, select Slide to Power Off and, after It shuts down, press the On/Off button until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Press the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10 seconds).

No data will be lost.

iTunes Store, iBooks not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.