Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I activate my iPhone with my apple ID?

Hello, I seem to have an issue that I can not quite figuire out how to solve on my own. I restored my iPhone 5c and when I turned it on it requested me to type in my apple ID so ofcourse I did and a message appeared telling me that my apple id can not be used to activate this iphone. I checked if my password was incorrect but I could easily login in the apple site so I'm guessing thats not the specific issue. I'm in need of some assistance please help!

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 7:43 AM

6 replies

Mar 28, 2014 8:24 AM in response to wjosten

I purchased it from my country's mobile service carrier, and it was set up in my email originally thats why the issue disturbed me so much I even went to the carrier I bought it from but they said they can not help me because I have to disable find my iphone is there a way for me to check my email becuase im not quite sure which one exactly it is

Why can't I activate my iPhone with my apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.