Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fresh or old ios

Hi i got ipod g5 ios7.1 and i cant connect to bt heatset. Ios cant find it, with fresh ios or old setup ios 7.1 device.

And on older, g4 ios6.3 device bt device can be found and using well, but if i erase and make ios to default clean, wont find bt device.

:)

Yes i know how to fully rechardge and to turn on bt on ios and search it with turned on bt device with inserting pin while asked by ios.

I try with reseting network settings too. I even buy tools to fix software problem(read above)

Help

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 10:38 AM

5 replies

Mar 29, 2014 7:40 AM in response to Gtbt

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iOS: Back up and restore your iOS device with iCloud or iTunes

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

- Contact the headpset manyfacturer/go to their support site

If still problem, make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store since maybe they can help.y

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

Mar 29, 2014 8:01 AM in response to Gtbt

Ok i made backup and restore. On ipod 4g ios 6.1.6 device.

6.1.6 full of apps work bt ok. Then i made full reset 6.1.6 ios then i try to find on bluetooth list and this device was not on list.

And then i restore back to full of apps, device worked with bt ok.

On ios7.1 ipod touch 5g devide clean full reset or lots of apps bluetooth cant be found on bt list.

I may check if any new idea and progress here.

Fresh or old ios

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.