Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync iPhone with iCal etc.

The Help instructions say to click the Info button, but I cannot find that on either iTunes or the iPhone. Have a new iPhone with trouble setting up Verizon, and in the process lost the automatic syncing from my earlier iPhone. Now I cannot figure it out. It's gotta be really easy!

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 12:07 PM

1 reply

Mar 30, 2014 7:12 AM in response to bbroad1

Hi there bbroad1,

You may find the information in the article below helpful.

iTunes 11 for Mac: Set up syncing for iPod, iPhone, or iPad

http://support.apple.com/kb/ph12113

Please be aware, depending on the version of OS X you have installed, you may not be able to sync calendars via iTunes.

OS X Mavericks

OS X Mavericks v10.9 and later do not use SyncServices. Instead, Mavericks supports sharing your information using several network-based and cloud-based solutions. If you want to sync your information across multiple devices and computers, you should use one or more of these methods. These include iCloud, CardDAV servers, CalDAV servers, and servers that utilize the Exchange ActiveSync protocol. via About SyncServices

-Griff W.

How do I sync iPhone with iCal etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.