Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Care Warranty Extension Error

Hi

I bought Apple care upgrade from Amazon and tried to upgrade with the steps and process documented. But every time when i try the portal will crash with error on the second step (Terms and Conditions) page. I tried to contact support, but no luck as there was no support active presently. Only hardware warranty is active.

This is ridiculous, Apple defines a process for customers to be able to buy and upgrade / extend support for apple care. And when customer tries, they get to see error page with no luck to get support.

Such an horrible service / process. Is there anyone who can suggest / provide any support for this? I have no clue what next?

Disappointed customer with apple care.

Aj

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1, Apple care extension

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 1:14 PM

Call Apple Support again and ask to speak with someone in AppleCare Plan Administration. They should be able to help.

Regards.

11 replies

Mar 31, 2014 4:54 AM in response to KiltedTim

I sent an email to apple care support, in return folowing is the response I got : -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your mail.

With regards to your query on iPhone, please contact our technical toll free number – 1800 425 0744

You can also chat with our technical experts at www.apple.com/in/support/contact/

To get more information please visit www.apple.com/in/

For more information on Apple products please call us on our toll free at 1-800-425-4646 or 080-2574-4646 or send us an e-mail at indiasales@mac.com or SMS “SALES” to 54646 to reach us and we will be glad to assist you.

We hope you find the above information useful.

Best Regards,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------

( i am quoting the above email for others to have a look if they face similar issues)

I had called and they helped me with registration of the applecare extension. Also, I got to know Amazon is not an authorized source for iPhones. But how do i know this?

What i want to emphasize is apple portal / support page should have following details for customers to get right info. I was lucky enough to get the support extended (as the apple care was real). I wonder why apple dont think in these lines ?

1. Once login to apple care portal, customer should be able to locate and find authorized partners / service providers for the location.

2. Online purchase model for easier approach? Why can't customer's just buy it from apple store / portal and extend service? From within the apple customer page?

3. I think apple (whoi has such a big client tail) should also consider extending / refining customer services whereever possible.

All's well that end's well ;-)

Regards

Aj

Dec 5, 2014 10:07 AM in response to ajaykumars

I have a similar Trouble and I need to be contacted for a serious person in order to help me because I have few days only for buy the Apple Care extension period (Dec. 9, 2014). I don't found any, any e-mail support at all too....this is very disappointed for me and I don’t want to be out of Apple Care coverage period with my MacBook Pro Retina (early 2013) because this machine have done many problems from the beginning!

I don’t find the chat support too; where is this link in your home page??

Please contact to me in order to do this purchase asap!

Thanks a lot

Oscar Pacheco

Dec 5, 2014 10:13 AM in response to opacheco_hn

opacheco_hn wrote:

I have a similar Trouble and I need to be contacted for a serious person in order to help me because I have few days only for buy the Apple Care extension period (Dec. 9, 2014). I don't found any, any e-mail support at all too....this is very disappointed for me and I don’t want to be out of Apple Care coverage period with my MacBook Pro Retina (early 2013) because this machine have done many problems from the beginning!

I don’t find the chat support too; where is this link in your home page??

Please contact to me in order to do this purchase asap!

Thanks a lot

Oscar Pacheco

This is a user to user forum. No one from Apple is going to respond. Also, this is an iPhone forum. You should try the contacts points published earlier in this thread or from the Contact Us link (lower bottom of this page).

Apple Care Warranty Extension Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.