Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I add more songs by various artists in my itunes library it forms and album and doesnt allow me to put album art on each!?

I want to add songs serparetly into my itunes library without forming an album because when it forms an Album it doesnt allow me to put album art for each song. help please?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 2:22 PM

An "album" in iTunes is any collection of tracks with the same Album title and the same Album Artist, or Artist if Album Artist is blank, or set as Part of a Compilation.

tt2

4 replies

Apr 1, 2014 1:57 PM in response to turingtest2

It still doesnt work, i copied all the tracks from my itunes media folder to my actual itunes which already had 60 songs synced with my iphone. They all have been copied without peril and now i have 68 songs on my itunes but im cannot change album art for the new 8 tracks as theyve formed an album named after 'uknown artist' , i changed the compilation option to NO too but it aint working:( thanks for the help tho

When I add more songs by various artists in my itunes library it forms and album and doesnt allow me to put album art on each!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.