Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think my ipad has a bug or something! Help!

My Facebook signed me out, and wouldn't let me log in then it kept popping up that Facebook wasn't trusted, so I deleted the app, turn the ipad off and on again and it was still coming up. I tried logging in on safari to my Facebook and the proper Facebook page wouldn't come up. Also my twitter signed out and said there had been an error occurred. It's signed me out of pretty much everything and it just come up saying 'certification failed the certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "setup.iCloud.com" which could put your confidential information at risk' have I got a bug? I don't want to connect it to my iMac in case it transferrs the bug to the iMac. what do I do?! Please help someone! Pleaaaaaaaaase! Thankyou!

I have been playing CSR racing a lot lately and didn't know whether this has gave my ipad some sort of virus?

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 4:29 PM

2 replies

Mar 28, 2014 5:35 PM in response to ronireadean

Make sure you're not on a public WiFi area such as a school or business. Check that the date and time are correct and have date and time to automatically sync. If nothing goes away, restore your iPad on your computer. Also enable extra security features such as login approval (Facebook) or login verification (Twitter) so that no one can access your account without your phone.

I think my ipad has a bug or something! Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.