Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7.1 a good reason to sell apple?

Let's start this conversation out with a short story, shall we? So, I'm laying in bed at 11PM enjoying some tunes. I had ignored the iOS 7.1 update for a few weeks like I do with all iOS updates. I wanted to access the iTunes store and it said I had to update. I thought "Oh. Fine, I can take a break for a while for the update. The update downloads, installs, and as my iPad is rebooting... guess what? it crashes. Once I try to turn it back on, it says I have to connect to iTunes. being a critic of Apple, I don't even use iTunes. I get out of bed, turn on my computer just to wait 10 mins for iTunes to download. Then it says it has detected an iPad in recovery mode and that I will have to back it up based on my last backup. and you know what made me smile? Nothing. my last Backup was last april only a couple months after I got my iPad and it would take 77 minutes just to get that recovered. Up to this point my iPad has given my only extremely minor issues. This, however is the cannonball that broke the camels back. Does anyone want to buy a 3rd gen iPad?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 28, 2014 9:30 PM

There are no replies.

iOS 7.1 a good reason to sell apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.