Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Games in App Store need update but I don't have those games, just restored and they appeared. I'd like to remove them if possible?

I recently went through some trouble with doing an update to 7.01 but I stopped it mid update because I was trying to get in contact with someone as an emergency. Upon doing this, my phone wouldn't turn back in I only got the connect to iTunes screen. So connected to iTunes and it says "iPhone is in recovery mode, must do a restore in order to update." <not verbatim. I really didn't want to restore I was literally at AT&amp;T for two hours fixing my phone plan and adding another and had just had all pictures and what not moved over to my phone. So I had to do the restore and when my phone came back in with the update finished, I now have these 15 updates needed in the App Store. It's an OCD thing I hate seeing any red number in the corner of an app. It says I have updates for games and apps that I don't have on my phone, they must be there somewhere but not on my home pages anywhere.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1, App Store updates, trying to remove

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 4:09 AM

1 reply

Games in App Store need update but I don't have those games, just restored and they appeared. I'd like to remove them if possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.