Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pitch correction in GarageBand (10.0.2)

So I recently updated to GarageBand 10.0.2 and I'm unable to find the Pitch Correction slider and any other Track editing options in my Track/Regions tab area under the timeline area. I'm not sure if these features have been moved elsewhere or maybe there is something I haven't configured for the new version yet? Could anyone help with this?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2014 1:22 AM

Select the Track Editor for the track, then enlarge the editor pane by dragging the dividing line to the Track area up. Otherwise some controls will be hidden.

Click the "Track" button in the editor pane. Now you should see the "Pitch Correction" slider. It is only available for the track, not for single selected regions.

User uploaded file

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2014 1:22 AM in response to vanessayu

Select the Track Editor for the track, then enlarge the editor pane by dragging the dividing line to the Track area up. Otherwise some controls will be hidden.

Click the "Track" button in the editor pane. Now you should see the "Pitch Correction" slider. It is only available for the track, not for single selected regions.

User uploaded file

Pitch correction in GarageBand (10.0.2)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.