Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have use Apple TV with the remote app on my iPad 4 and my iPhone 5 I reinstalled the app on my iPad but the gestures do not work

I have been able to use my remote app from my iPad4 and my iPhone 5 until recently. I can connect and the tap to select works fine. But the app stopped responding to hand gesutres to navigate the ATV screen. All my software is updated to the latest versions. I deleted the app from my iPda and reloaded it from the app store. I turned off all my devices, including my router before reinstalling the app. I did not unplug the ATV. The app will activate the ATV and tapping menu brings me to the main screen but I cannot navigate the screen at all.

iPhone 4, iOS 5, Phone is 1 year old NOT a 4s ATT is

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 9:38 AM

Try unplugging the ATV.

3 replies

I have use Apple TV with the remote app on my iPad 4 and my iPhone 5 I reinstalled the app on my iPad but the gestures do not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.