Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a book I published in hard cover I want to now publish in soft cover, same size. How can I do this easily without losing my original book?

I am trying to publish in softcover a book I just published in hardcover... same size and theme. Nothing is different. I am able to select all but not copy a whole page. Am I going to have to select, copy and paste each text box and photo? If so this is going to be very tedious and time-consuming. There has to be a better way. I don't want to lose my original book, which I may choose to publish again in hard cover.

iPhoto '11, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 10:31 AM

1 reply

Mar 29, 2014 10:37 AM in response to ehik

select the book in the source pane on the left and duplicate it (command-D) and then click on the themes button and select the new size/style/theme -- closely inspect the book to be sure it is still correct (text may reflow due to size changes as may photo arrangement) - preview (

Before ordering your book preview it using this method - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1040 - and save the resulting PDF for reference - the delivered book will match it. ) and order if it is what you want

LN

I have a book I published in hard cover I want to now publish in soft cover, same size. How can I do this easily without losing my original book?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.