Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I take photos (of which were involuntarily synced from my computer) off of my iphone?

I have been dealing with this problem for a while now. I don't remeber how long ago, but I think I was backing up my phone or maybe syncing music onto my phone, but anyways, I suddenly found photos, that were a file on my computer that were taking with an actual camera, as a new photo album on my phone. I don't know why they are there I don't want them there.

I've tried everything, including unchecking the "sync photos to my iphone" on itunes. I tried going directly my iphone's file on my computer but they seem to not exist.

I can't delete the photos from my iphone, even idividually, but my phone will not give my that option.

This is very frustrating for me because the unwanted pictures are taking up space on my phone to where there isn't room for things that I actually want on my phone.

I know that there is a solution somewhere out there, but I can't seem to find the answer myself.

Please help me with the frustrating and ongoing delimma.

P.S. this has been happening on my previous phone too, which was a 3GS too. Also, I don't think this has anything to do with it, but always sure that my phone is up to date.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 11:13 AM

There are no replies.

How do I take photos (of which were involuntarily synced from my computer) off of my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.