Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading app's query

I have multiple apple products (phone/ipad/mac book) and was struggling with multiple Apple IDs. In my wisdom I set up a new apple ID and signed in all devices to that ID...I deleted all apps (purchased and free) so I could start again.

Since deleting them my devices will not give me the option to install any app that I had previously on the old Apple ID's - please help as some of these apps necessary to my life.

iPad

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 11:27 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2014 9:34 AM in response to Jusalin

Hello Jusalin,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information, take a look at:

Using your Apple ID for Apple services

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4895

I have purchased music, apps, or books with multiple Apple IDs. How can I get all of this content onto my iOS device?

First, you need to copy all of your purchased content so it is on the same Mac or PC with iTunes. This computer should be the one you sync your device with. For more information on how to move your content, see these articles:

Next, authorize your computer to play content with each Apple ID in iTunes. Once your computer is authorized for all your content, it can be synced to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Have a nice day,

Mario

Downloading app's query

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.