Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why cant i log into my icloud accout, keeps saying having trouble connecting to server. I have tried on two different computers in two different locations. I am new to this and just learning, getting very frustrated with the whole smart phone thing!

why am i having so much trouble trying to log into my icloud account. I have been trying for 2 days now on two different computers in 2 different locations. I can get to the log in screen, type in my apple id and password, then keep getting screen saying icloud showed an error connecting to server. I am very new at all this smart phone stuff and just want to check my icloud account to make sure my back ups are working and to import some photos off my phone to make some more room? Getting very frustratied, HELP am I doing something wrong?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 11:37 AM

1 reply

why cant i log into my icloud accout, keeps saying having trouble connecting to server. I have tried on two different computers in two different locations. I am new to this and just learning, getting very frustrated with the whole smart phone thing!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.