Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get photos off an iPad 2 that are not from the camera roll?

I have photos from previous iPhones and digital cameras on my iPad 2. I do not have the original laptop I used to put them on the iPad. How can I transfer them from this iPad to a different laptop? I do not want to lose them.

iPad 2, iOS 4.3

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 11:58 AM

To copy photos that were originally synced from a computer you will need a third-party app on your iPad such as Simple Transfer which can copy them to a computer via your wifi network. But as photos are 'optimised' when they are synced to the iPad, any that you then copy back to a computer may not be exactly the same as they originally were on your computer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2014 11:58 AM in response to jmurphy0810

To copy photos that were originally synced from a computer you will need a third-party app on your iPad such as Simple Transfer which can copy them to a computer via your wifi network. But as photos are 'optimised' when they are synced to the iPad, any that you then copy back to a computer may not be exactly the same as they originally were on your computer.

How to get photos off an iPad 2 that are not from the camera roll?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.