Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

key combination to render frame content as pdf

I am not able to print my bank statement, which is presented on the Internet as a paginated document in a frame. The "print" link get me onyl the portion in the frame (less than a page). In Lion I was able to 2-finger tap the content and get the whole doc. Now the best I can get is the frame content that is showing. While trying various key combinations, I got a new window to appear with a pdf version of the entire document - I was able to print it. But I cannot discover what combination of keys I used. Can anyone tell me how to pop up a pdf verison of the doc so that I can print it the next time I need it? I have given up on trying to get any browser to just print it straight off. I am using Chrome, but I have also tried Safari and Firefox. I am on OS 10.9.2. Thanks.

PPC Mini, Powerbook G4, Mac OS X (10.5.1), OS, apps, data all on external portable drive

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 2:36 PM

There are no replies.

key combination to render frame content as pdf

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.