Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I convert a docx file to jpg and reduce the file size?

Hoping someone out there can help and explain this simply as I'm not particularly technical!

I am trying to link a document to a facebook event page I've created. Basically, it's the menu for a restaurant I'm having my birthday at and they need a pre-order as it will be a large booking.So I thought it would be easy to create an event on facebook then link the menu so people can say what they want to book.
The restaurant has sent me the menu which is a docx file. When I try to upload it to the facebook event page I get a message saying the file must be saved in jpg, png or tiff format and must be less than 4MB.

I have no idea how to do this! I've tried a few different things but am really struggling with it. Everything I try just gives me the same message.

Can anyone give me some pointers on what to do please? Cheers people!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 2:27 PM

Choose Print from the File menu, save it as a PDF, open the PDF in Preview, and export it as a jpg or png.

(103708)

3 replies

How do I convert a docx file to jpg and reduce the file size?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.