Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How would i import my contacts from my PC to iPhone?

Hello Everyone, As i was using Nokia Symbian set before and now shifted to IPhone 5. Please let me know how would i import my old contacts to my new IPhone ?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 3:01 PM

You would need to consult with Nokia support on how to export your contacts from your old phone. Your new phone can import compatible vCard contact files. If you Nokia cannot export this format, create a fee Gmail account and import your contacts to this account. You can then export a vCard from Gmail that will be compatible with your iPhone. Once you have it, you can email it to yourself as an attachment, then open the email on your iPhone and tap the vCard attachment to import them to your iPhone.

You might also ask your carrier if they have a retail store near you. Some carriers can do this for you.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2014 3:01 PM in response to Javed Arsala Khan

You would need to consult with Nokia support on how to export your contacts from your old phone. Your new phone can import compatible vCard contact files. If you Nokia cannot export this format, create a fee Gmail account and import your contacts to this account. You can then export a vCard from Gmail that will be compatible with your iPhone. Once you have it, you can email it to yourself as an attachment, then open the email on your iPhone and tap the vCard attachment to import them to your iPhone.

You might also ask your carrier if they have a retail store near you. Some carriers can do this for you.

Mar 29, 2014 3:15 PM in response to Javed Arsala Khan

Not all vCards are compatible, but can often be imported to Gmail, where you can then export a compatible vCard version. Create a free Gmail account, then import your vCard to Gmail (see https://support.google.com/mail/answer/183711?hl=en), then export the contacts from Gmail as a vCard (see https://support.google.com/mail/answer/24911?hl=en). This one should be compatible.

How would i import my contacts from my PC to iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.