Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes doesn't sync with any of my Apple products

Hi, I'm sure this comes up a lot on here.

I've used apple products for 7 years and have never had any issues until recently. I currently own a 2nd Gen iPad with IOS 7.1 on it and I just bought an iPod Nano 7th gen today. I am have quite a lot of issues with these 2 items as they will not sync with my PC. I have tried literally everything in trouble shooting help through apple's website.

iTunes pops a message that states:

"An iPod has been detcted, but it could not be identified properly. Please Disconnect and reconnect the iPod, then try again.

If the problem persists, uninstall iTunes, then install iTunes again."

To which I have done so, with no sucess. I have also tried updating all of my usb port drivers, completely removing every trace of apple software from my PC and reinstalling it. deleted my temporary folders and restarted. I've reset both my iPad and my iPod. I've gone through the list of trouble shooting help twice to make sure I have not missed anything.

I'm really unsure what to do at this point and I am curious if anyone can help me with this.

I am running windows 7 professional edition 64bit as my OS.

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 8:23 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes doesn't sync with any of my Apple products

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.