Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are the tracks limited to a certain length? If not, how do I increase the length of a track?

I have found that in the new version of GarageBand my tacks have been limited to some length, which i never had a problem with in the older GarageBand. What is the deal with this?

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 11:44 PM

What kind of limit are you seeing? Does the bounced song appear clipped? Can't you add measures at all?

The only hard limit I know of is the size limit to the bouce file. You cannot share songs from GarageBand that exceed the limit for wav or aiff files while bouncing, even if you are exporting in mp3 format.

User uploaded file

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2014 11:44 PM in response to Kurlie34

What kind of limit are you seeing? Does the bounced song appear clipped? Can't you add measures at all?

The only hard limit I know of is the size limit to the bouce file. You cannot share songs from GarageBand that exceed the limit for wav or aiff files while bouncing, even if you are exporting in mp3 format.

User uploaded file

Are the tracks limited to a certain length? If not, how do I increase the length of a track?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.