Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 11.1.5 - Playing albums one after another

Hey Apple Peeps,

Never done this support forum thing before, but here goes- and apologies in advance if I do not respond promptly, I'm pretty knackered and about to hit the sack after I post this!

So, I updated iTunes recently and now it seeems that when I'm in album mode, playback stops after the last song of any album.

I want to just keep playback going, not much to ask.

Any ideas??

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Mar 30, 2014 5:13 AM

1 reply

Mar 30, 2014 5:32 AM in response to dj_msg

I think I just answered my own question: Is it true you can only playback albums continuously (sequentially) in 'songs' mode? That way is working, but it lacks the larger graphic detail that 'album' mode has. I miss the cover flow feature Apple have ditched - great for identifying tracks without squinting - particularly on shuffle.

Talking of which, I seem to have deduced that you can start shuffle in song mode and the window jumps to each new track, but if you switch to album mode, though the songs still shuffle, you have to command-L each time to view what is 'now playing'. Anyone know if you can make the window update for each song selection in album mode when using shuffle?

iTunes 11.1.5 - Playing albums one after another

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.