Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any body know what is happening with this app "eTodo" ? is no more in the iTunes store !

Any body know what is happening with this app "eTodo" ? is no more in the iTunes store !

I have this problem for one year I think and no one can’t solve that,I made 6 screen shots and I will uploading in a few seconds all of them and please just check them !

My problem is: I bought an application last year and after some time I had lost the app from my iTunes store.

Now,what I want to do is: I want to get that app again,but I could not find anywhere in the iTunes store,websites ,nobody could not help me with that

The app has been deleted from everywhere !

iPhone 4

Posted on Mar 30, 2014 6:12 AM

5 replies

Dec 4, 2017 12:05 PM in response to King_Penguin

I find out the user deleted his own app . And I did not have the app saved. And even if I had I cannot do backup only for one app....

so I learned if I buy one app from appstore ,the owner of that app cand delete the app any time he want without any problems. Is that corect ?

Few yrs ago I bought an app with 100eur and after that owner deleted hos app and I lost money.

How is posible this ?

Dec 4, 2017 1:02 PM in response to King_Penguin

So if anyone sell a “book” after you payed he can deleted. But even if I do backup,after the new IOS update ,that app can no more work ? Is that corect ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.