Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to bypass icloud lock

I brought aiphone 5 form france.......nd when i came in my cunty in indea .....i saw the phone is icloud lock.....now i cnt find the seller so what can i do with it

Posted on Mar 30, 2014 3:04 PM

2 replies

Apr 29, 2014 10:26 PM in response to shovonz

it's all BS. eBay allows activation locked phones to be sold. In peoples eyes any activation locked phone is stolen right? Based on user comments that is the case. So how is eBay allowing this? On top of that there are sellers who offer icloud bypass for around 200 dollars. In no way does this activation lock help the people. Just apple because they get to sell more. Just ebay/paypal because people buy activation locked phones and the people who probably have inside people in apple who can whitelist the iphone to be activated again for a big premium. Who is the winner here? This ******** activation lock in NO WAY stops theft. Crooks/Thieves will continue to steal phones. I wonder how much just the iphone 5s screen alone costs? So thieves wont steal a phone because it can not be activated? I bought a phone for my mom for xmas on ebay. I didn't know what the **** activation lock was. I thought it was carrier lock (I learned a lot in these past weeks). Filed a dispute and ebay ruled in favor of the seller because he/she stated it was activation locked. Now I have a pretty expensive door stopper. Not everyone that has an activation locked phone is a thief. Thanks,

how to bypass icloud lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.