Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

upload maveric Imovie/now what MY Iphoto IMAGES? its a mess!

I did not finnishUpdating downloading imovie,,and now... I DID and am given a chose ??or what of what to keep?

MY MOVIES ARE GONE" as also I see 2 versions of iphoto Blacked up and TO ' choose what!

I do not understand I believe I might press wrong thing..mac Air 10.9.2 Maverick, and Iphoto i movie

and the One Iphoto I see blank Paltreed squares where IMAGES USE TO BE/or rather events! plu my Movies are all gone! DANGIT!

my husband is in Dubai..I am at a loss,

Plus more awfull things'

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5), Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G

Posted on Mar 30, 2014 8:51 PM

2 replies

Mar 31, 2014 4:13 AM in response to linda annfrommatawan

linda annfrommatawan wrote:

why does this say MAC OSX and nOT MAVRICK v10.9.2

Linda ~ If by "this" you mean the text automatically inserted at the end of your post, it comes from the product list in your ASC profile — which you can update. Then, next time you post, you should see the correct information. See this tutorial:

Update your product list

linda annfrommatawan wrote:

maveric (...) maverick (...) MAVRICK

User uploaded file

It looks like you’re trying to spell Mavericks

⦿ Yes

○ No

❑ Don’t show me this tip again

OS X Mavericks is named after the surfing location in California. Click on the image below to see a video of OS X Mavericks being announced by Apple:

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

upload maveric Imovie/now what MY Iphoto IMAGES? its a mess!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.