Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7.1 crashing

I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1. While running iOS 7.0.6, it was just fine, no crashing and no lag at all. After I updated to iOS 7.1, it has been really laggy and I have to reboot it least 15-20 times a day beacause of it freezing or just not responding to button press (not waking up while sleeping after I press Sleep/Wake Button or Home Button). Also, it randomly resprings like 7 times a day.

I cannot restore it because I have no back up. I used to back it up with my computer, but after updating to Mavericks, I just can't. iCloud back up is not working neither. I turned iCloud back ups on but the just won't finish, the back ups say "Incomplete".

Any solution?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 30, 2014 9:15 PM

8 replies

Mar 30, 2014 9:51 PM in response to Alonso12

Well, I realize you say you have no backup. So if you are willing, here is the next step. Please understand you would lose your iPhone's contents, so you may not want to try this ...

Considder placing your iPhone into recovery mode. This article describes how. You may have to try to enter recovery mode more than once to succeed.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1808

iOS 7.1 crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.