Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Intermittent video signal and HDCP problem. Please Help, Apple!

Pleae Apple DO something!

I always had the intermittent video signal with my Samsung TV and ATV3. After pressing the remote buttins several times, the image would stay on TV, and I got used to it... but now, the only time the video signal stays on the TV is when I get the image that the playback is not possible due the lack of HDCP. What the ****, Apple? Can I just exchange my Apple TV for a new one? I have noticed a lot of people here with similar problems... What should we, as consumers do? Refund? Exchange? Class Suit? Please advise.

Posted on Mar 30, 2014 10:23 PM

7 replies

Mar 30, 2014 11:08 PM in response to nbar

First of all, thanks for your attention, nbar

I have two ongoing problems:

1st - intermittent video loss - I have to press any button on the remote every minute or so (sound will go through, steadily), just to get the "image" back...

2nd - This content requires HDCP for playback

Hard reset is unplugging for several minutes? Just did and also followed the article on the Sleep procedure and nothing happened....

Intermittent video signal and HDCP problem. Please Help, Apple!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.