Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can log into Facebook on my iphone 5 but cannot log into Facebook on my ipad. Now when I try to play Words with Friends it tries to go to facebook. I can not even delete the account. how can I correct this?

I cannot log into Facebook on my ipad. I cannot delete account either. It says cannot connect to server. Now when I try to log into Words with Friends it takes me to facebook which I cannot log into. I have an iphone and that is ok

iPad, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 31, 2014 4:41 AM

1 reply

Apr 2, 2014 7:37 AM in response to Grandmaz5

Hi Grandmaz5,

If you are having issues connecting to Facebook on your iPad, and you have already troubleshot the Facebook app itself, you may want to check the built-in iOS settings for Facebook; you may find the following article helpful:

iOS: Using Facebook, Twitter, and other social network accounts

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5500

Regards,

- Brenden

I can log into Facebook on my iphone 5 but cannot log into Facebook on my ipad. Now when I try to play Words with Friends it tries to go to facebook. I can not even delete the account. how can I correct this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.