Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have recently changed to an iMac from a Windows PC. How do I delete files and format the memory card in my helmet cam?

I have recently changed to an iMac from a Windows PC. How do I delete files and reformat the memory card in my helmetcam?

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)

Posted on Mar 31, 2014 6:19 AM

8 replies

Apr 1, 2014 1:01 AM in response to NeilHockings

If you return the memory card to the helmetcam, it may choose to reformat it before use; back to some FAT-16 or FAT-32 format many of these third-party cards and cameras use. Unless you were going to use it for Mac OS X and format it with HFS+ or in a partition map for Mac data, etc.

If not, the easiest way to reformat the card may have been in the camera itself. I've formatted several kinds of camera cards, drives, USB flash drive, and others. The means varies with the intended purpose. Sometimes the default is the best; since it is platform neutral if the device is seen by both players.

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

I have recently changed to an iMac from a Windows PC. How do I delete files and format the memory card in my helmet cam?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.