Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i re-enter my credit card info it still say's invalid security code,i talked to the credit card company they say it's a problem on apple's account i need to talk to some one on the phone.

i need to talk to someone on the phone give me a phone number.

Posted on Mar 31, 2014 7:33 AM

2 replies

Mar 31, 2014 7:56 AM in response to maddmonie

You're name address on your iTunes account matches (including spacing and format) then name and address that you card is registered to ? And the card was issued by a bank in the country where you and your iTunes account ?

You can contact iTunes Support via this page (the contact methods may depend upon what country that you are in, and the time of day that is there ; there isn't a phone number for iTunes Support) : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

i re-enter my credit card info it still say's invalid security code,i talked to the credit card company they say it's a problem on apple's account i need to talk to some one on the phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.