Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone is stolen

my iphone was stolen before 6 hours .. please what i do? please help me

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Mar 31, 2014 9:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2014 9:04 AM

If you set up the Find My iPhone service prior to your iPhone going missing, then there is a chance that can be tracked, though it depends on a number of factors: the iPhone is turned on, connected to either the 3G or a WiFi network, or has not had the Find My iPhone service disabled or the iPhone been completely restored. Log into icloud.com and go to the Find My iPhone section. If you did not set up Find My iPhone, check with your cell carrier. Some carriers offer their own tracking service, though you usually have to sign up when you still have the phone and have to pay for the service.

If your carrier does not offer such a service and you did not set up Find My iPhone, then there is no way to track the unit. Notify the police and your cell carrier, and change any passwords for any online accounts you may have used from your iPhone (the iTunes Store, for instance).

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2014 9:04 AM in response to NawafUC

If you set up the Find My iPhone service prior to your iPhone going missing, then there is a chance that can be tracked, though it depends on a number of factors: the iPhone is turned on, connected to either the 3G or a WiFi network, or has not had the Find My iPhone service disabled or the iPhone been completely restored. Log into icloud.com and go to the Find My iPhone section. If you did not set up Find My iPhone, check with your cell carrier. Some carriers offer their own tracking service, though you usually have to sign up when you still have the phone and have to pay for the service.

If your carrier does not offer such a service and you did not set up Find My iPhone, then there is no way to track the unit. Notify the police and your cell carrier, and change any passwords for any online accounts you may have used from your iPhone (the iTunes Store, for instance).

Regards.

my iphone is stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.