Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why wont my imessages send to a certain contact?

iv asked this question previously, less than a week ago. As everyone else would be, we are getting very fustrated as me and my boyfriend both have iphones, however when i send him imessages he doesnt receive them, and he cant send them to me but i recieve just normal messages to him. it's been going on since last wednesday and we have tried everything!!! our messages send to everyone else but each other. I had an answer for him to just reactive his omessage and delete our thread but now that won't even work anymore and it is very fustrating as he is the main person I need to text. please help.

iPhone 4 (8GB), iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 31, 2014 11:32 AM

1 reply

Why wont my imessages send to a certain contact?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.