Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have recently moved from the UAE to UK my ipad bought in UAE does not have facetime feature ... apparently blocked by UAE agreement with APPLE? Now I am in Uk is there anyway to register through APPLE STORE my ipad and get a software update to include

I had purchased my ipad air in UAE and have now moved to UK. The software version sold in UAE does not have facetime on it. Now I am based in UK and would like to use facebook to keep in touch with friends in Uk and USA is there anyway of registering my ipad with UK APPLE to ensure I get a software update that allows me access to facetime?

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 31, 2014 1:27 PM

1 reply

I have recently moved from the UAE to UK my ipad bought in UAE does not have facetime feature ... apparently blocked by UAE agreement with APPLE? Now I am in Uk is there anyway to register through APPLE STORE my ipad and get a software update to include

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.