Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you reset your email so you can send your security questions? I don't know my email that it sent I too and I need to change it

how do u reset your email for your sercurity questions. I don't what email it sent it to and now I can't buy anything

Posted on Mar 31, 2014 2:38 PM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2014 2:42 PM in response to haileynicole22

You appear to have forgotten the answers and therefore need to ask Apple to reset your security questions; ways of contacting them include phoning AppleCare and asking for the Account Security team, clicking here and picking a method for your country, and filling out and submitting this form.

They wouldn't be security questions if they could be bypassed without Apple verifying your identity. Changing the rescue email is a bypass method.

(103847)

How do you reset your email so you can send your security questions? I don't know my email that it sent I too and I need to change it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.