Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have yahoo mail. No emails will open. A box appears and says slow script safari does not support. then gives you the option to stop. when i select this option box goes away. when i try to open email, i get the same message, How do I correct this?

I have yahoo mail. No emails will open. A box appears and says slow script safari does not support. then gives you the option to stop. when i select this option box goes away. when i try to open email, i get the same message, How do I correct this

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 31, 2014 5:32 PM

1 reply

Apr 1, 2014 12:01 PM in response to sweetpea1105

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We're users here and don't speak for "Apple Inc."

If you haven't already tried again and been able to successfully connnect, try again. If necessary, Quit Mail, and re-open it.

Some errors aren't caused by anything we're doing wrong, or problems with our equipment.

Major web service providers like Yahoo! experience 'downtime' now and then, sometimes planned, sometimes unplanned.

During the time you posted your question (about 18 hours before I post this message with the chart) Yahoo was 'down' as indicated by end-user reports, and illustrated by the colorful bands in the chart below.

User uploaded file

www.downrightnow.com is just one of several places where the downtime of popular internet destinations is tracked.

I have yahoo mail. No emails will open. A box appears and says slow script safari does not support. then gives you the option to stop. when i select this option box goes away. when i try to open email, i get the same message, How do I correct this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.