Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple problems with iTunes and iPhone Music

ok... so no one tell me to check and uncheck sync all, blah blah blah... I have done everything in every combination. I have disabled the "Show All Music" slider on my iPhone... I do not use the cloud for music, nor do I use iTunes Match.

It first started with my music app on the iPhone just darting from song to song, none of them playing except for a few random ones every now and then.

I unsynced my music from the iphone and resynced, which worked - but now I have over 1000 duplicates on my iPhone that are NOT in my iTunes.

When going back to unsync all songs, I am still left with over 1400 songs on my iphone "about" screen, yet iTunes says that there are no songs on the iPhone under "on this iPhone"

I am truly at my wits' end here. And from the looks of it, Apple has really screwed the pooch on this one.

Does anyone have any suggestions at all??? Will update as I continue to work on this mess.

-Matt

iPhone, iOS 7.1, P.O.S.

Posted on Mar 31, 2014 8:07 PM

There are no replies.

Multiple problems with iTunes and iPhone Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.