Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pre-order

I pre-ordered the 5SOS EP and I know that it came out today but it hasn't downloaded on any of my apple products yet. Will it download later in the day? Or do I need to do something?

P.S. When I look it up in the iTunes Store it says purchased, but when I go to my purchased it's not listed

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 31, 2014 11:00 PM

1 reply

Apr 3, 2014 8:07 AM in response to Crazyrocksox

Hello Crazyrocksox,

We've an article that provides the following details on downloading your pre-orders when they become available.

Download a pre-ordered item

When a pre-ordered item becomes available, you will receive an email letting you know that you can download your pre-order.

If you enabled the option to automatically download prepurchased content in iTunes, then your pre-ordered content may already be in your library. If not, click the download link provided in your email notification, and your pre-ordered content will begin to download. You can also use the Check for Available Downloads feature in iTunes on your computer (choose Store > Check for Available Downloads) to begin downloading your pre-order.

iTunes Store: About pre-orders

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5714

Cheers,

Allen

Pre-order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.