Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP PLEASE

How do I free up some space on my phone, right now it is telling me that I have no available storage to basically do anything at all on my phone. I have deleted everything that is not used on this phone off of it. HELP

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 1, 2014 10:05 AM

6 replies

Apr 2, 2014 2:57 PM in response to jshldry89

If you have used your phone for emails for quite a long time, deleted emails continue to take up space. Recently I deleted my main account and then reinstalled it, and the email storage went down from 650Mb to just under 60 Mb. You can check how much your emails are using by going to Settings > General > Usage, wait a few seconds for the Storage window to populate and scroll down until you see your Mail usage.

Apr 3, 2014 4:27 AM in response to diesel vdub

Well I know that, I thought from the above comment you were asking if I was sure it wasn't saying the storage thing about iCloud. So that's why I said that. I literally have no emails on my phone, and 8 apps that only take up minimal Mb's some even kilobytes. Do you think having a factory reset on my phone would help clear up some junk? The only thing I am backing up on my phone through iCloud is my pictures, so I think it would delete everything else but I don't know how all of that works...

HELP PLEASE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.