Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Looking for a bluetooth headphone for my Macbook Air and Ipad Mini, I am not looking for a headphone that needs a transmitter to be connected to the source rather a headphone that can be connected directly via bluetooth to the source device

I am desperately looking for a bluetooth headphone that would be compatible to my Macbook air and Ipad mini both. I am more of looking for a headphone that does not need a transmitter device to be connected to the source (in this case Macbook Air and Ipad Mini) and headphone acting as a receiver, rather need a headphone that would be connected directly via bluetooth to the source, it would be great if multiple apple devices be connected simultaneously. Please suggest some good headphones.

MacBook Air, Ipad Mini and Macbook Air

Posted on Apr 1, 2014 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2014 1:50 PM

Try these Harmon Kardon ones:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/H8306ZM/A/harman-kardon-bluetooth-wireless-ove r-ear-headphones

Plus, if you don't like them, you can return them. Apple has a 14-day return policy that gives you a full refund and no questions asked.

Austin

4 replies

May 6, 2014 3:13 AM in response to AustinJGibson

Hey sorry for the late reply, I was busy to figure out alternatives as harman kardon was a difficult affair to find and acquire, but the good news is I managed to get hold of alternative.

Sony I assume recently launched a Bluetooth headphone DR-BTN200 which is compatible to my MacBook Air , iPad mini and android phone galaxy s2 with ease, the sound quality is pretty good as compared to other brands of Bluetooth headphones I checked compatible or incompatible to apple devices alike, this is definitely what I was looking for, costed me 7990 INR, this is highly recommended for ppl who are confused, I carried my devices to the store and checked before I bought a pair and pretty much happy,

The best part of this is its battery backup, I have used this hours for 3-5 days but this has not drain even then, but I do keep this charging once in 2-3 days just to keep this ready otherwise it does not even ask for it neither the quality of sound drops after 2-3 days of use.

This is over the ear headphone which is very soft but it's get sweaty around the ear I guess that's bound to happen.

Do get back to me for any other details, would be glad to share with all :)

Looking for a bluetooth headphone for my Macbook Air and Ipad Mini, I am not looking for a headphone that needs a transmitter to be connected to the source rather a headphone that can be connected directly via bluetooth to the source device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.