Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why ?

dears,

please i need your help my device still under warranty and the service center want to charge me

almost 2 weeks now mobile with them without any salutation

regards,

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 1, 2014 3:54 PM

19 replies

Apr 1, 2014 4:15 PM in response to ro_oma

Apple does not provide technical support nor customer service via email. If you'll tell us what country you're in, we may be able to direct you to a phone number you can call. Or you can just look at this list:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HE57

Note, though, that the warranty on the iPhone is valid only in the country in which Apple originally sold the phone. If you purchased your iPhone in another country than the one you are in now, or you purchased through an unauthorized reseller, then you would not get warranty service in your country. Perhaps that is why the service center would not honor the warranty.

Regards.

Apr 1, 2014 4:21 PM in response to varjak paw

aim from Dubai UAE

my mobile is under warranty till 9th of April

my story is mobile suddenly stop working i sent it to service center to fix after a day they call me saying that sorry we can fix it because its liquid damage water inside and the red point is highlighted which is not the truth really its not happened.

aim fighting with them now since 2 weeks they told me sorry we cant fix we can only change it but you have to pay 1200 derhams which is 330 USD

what i can do now i don't know

Apr 1, 2014 4:23 PM in response to Allan Eckert

aim from Dubai UAE

my mobile is under warranty till 9th of April

my story is mobile suddenly stop working i sent it to service center to fix after a day they call me saying that sorry we can fix it because its liquid damage water inside and the red point is highlighted which is not the truth really its not happened.

aim fighting with them now since 2 weeks they told me sorry we cant fix we can only change it but you have to pay 1200 derhams which is 330 USD

what i can do now i don't know

Apr 1, 2014 4:36 PM in response to ro_oma

Hi ro_oma

This is a place that you can have solutions for problems you have with your iphone but you already went to a warranty center ,

Anyways

I think that you should pay them money and have your phone fixed and ready to use and if you have any problems hardware , software , any kind then first thing you should do is say it here

Thanx

Why ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.