Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidently Unpair bluetooth between phone and IPad

I did this by accident Unpair a device. "Go to Settings > Bluetooth, tap next to the device, then tap “Forget this Device.” Now IPad don't show my phone in Bluetooth list or accept my phone when I try connect from my phone. Is there anything to do?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 6.1

Posted on Apr 1, 2014 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2014 3:02 PM

How to Reconnect a Forgotten Bluetooth Device on an iPad

http://techchannel.radioshack.com/reconnect-forgotten-bluetooth-device-ipad-1037 .html

 Cheers, Tom 😉

3 replies

Apr 1, 2014 3:53 PM in response to Ousu

you just have to repair them like you did in the first place

you may have to forget the iPad on your phone first

then try turning things off and on, or do what you do to your phone to get it in discovery mode

then look in Settings > Wi-Fi and hopefully your phone will be discoverable again, then you select it and pair it

Apr 2, 2014 2:14 AM in response to Texas Mac Man

Thank you for your help,

I did all you write and had already connecting the pair (same numbers for connecting both IPad and Lumia 620)

but the IPad says "Connection failed. Device Lumia 620 is not supported". AND the anouncement offers choise "Forget this Device". That is what I accidently did earlier.

In Lumia's guide there is nothing about this ;-(

Accidently Unpair bluetooth between phone and IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.