Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes will let me spend $50 100 times, but it won't let me spend $100 one time. can someone please tell me where the settings are to change that or why it is happening?

I would like to know if there is a setting that I can change to increase my daily spending limit, or find out how itunes is capping the total amount I can spend at one time. or if there is a fraud number I can call to release my funds...? Thank you

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 1, 2014 7:54 PM

1 reply

Apr 1, 2014 11:47 PM in response to gemmer79

There isn't a setting that you can change. What happens when you try to spend $100 ? If you are getting an error message then what does it say ?

If you are getting a message to contact iTunes Support then you can do so via this link and ask them why the message is appearing (these are user-to-user forums) : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

If it's a different problem ... ?

Itunes will let me spend $50 100 times, but it won't let me spend $100 one time. can someone please tell me where the settings are to change that or why it is happening?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.