Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Plantronics unable to pair with iPhone 5

Hello! I purchased a plantronics backbeat go 2 wireless earbuds, however am unable to pair.

I paired other Bluetooth items before

These are the steps am taking

Settings

Bluetooth, on

I turn on wireless device (which is fully charged)

Phone begins to discover...however the device does not show up after several minutes of searching

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 1, 2014 9:38 PM

8 replies

Jun 12, 2014 7:24 AM in response to La_Fabulosa

Hi there - I am having the same issue - plantronics backbeat go 2 bluetooth earbuds. I have read the plantronics product manual and am following those instructions. Basically I'm told start with headphones powered off, turn bluetooth on on my iphone, power on the headphones and the device should appear in my bluetooth menu on my phone. I've tried several times and the phone does not ever find the headphones. The bluetooth function on my phone is spinning and seeking continuously but never finds the device. Other ideas?

Aug 3, 2014 8:02 PM in response to La_Fabulosa

Hi,

Had the same issue, was able to connect eventually. You need to reset your plantronics backbeat go 2. Press the square button for about 6 seconds until the light alternates the red and blue. Press the plus and minus button together to reset and turn-off the device. Once you turn on again, it will look for pairing alternating red and blue and it appeared on my Iphone 5s.

Hope it works on you.

Plantronics unable to pair with iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.