Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5s screen is broken and wont work but iTunes says i need to respond on my iphone? How?

I recently broke my iPhone 5s' screen and now it wont work. I just got a new phone and tried to take my old phone and back up my stuff before restoring my new phone. iTunes says something like "please respond on your iPhone to allow access" But i cant. Is there any way i can bypass that? or is there anyway i can get my pictures and stuff off of the old phone to my new one?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Apr 1, 2014 9:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2014 9:48 PM

Unless you have previously synced with another computer, then no. You have to respond on the device for iTunes to begin the initial sync.

Sorry.

1 reply

My iPhone 5s screen is broken and wont work but iTunes says i need to respond on my iphone? How?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.